Dr Daniela Gaffarena is an Associate, having joined Gauci-Maistre Xynou in 2018. She focuses mainly on matters related to corporate and commercial, virtual financial assets regulation and anti-money laundering compliance. Daniela successfully passed the ‘Introduction to the Virtual Financial Assets Act’ course in September 2018.
- Corporate and Commercial
- Regulatory Compliance
- Virtual Financial Assets Regulation
Prior to joining GMX, Daniela worked with an international financial services company focusing mainly on contract drafting, employment law and corporate law.
- Admitted to the Maltese Bar, Superior Courts of Malta
- Member of the Chamber of Advocates, Malta
- Introduction to the Virtual Financial Assets Act course, Institute of Financial Services Practitioners – IFSP (2018)
- Doctor of Laws, University of Malta (2015)
- Diploma of Notary Public, University of Malta (2013)
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Malta (2012)