The 19th annual Marine Money Greek Ship Finance Forum at the Athens Hilton on 17 October 2017 will bring together over 300 owners, financiers and shipping professionals from Greece and across the globe to discuss these issues and more.
This year will coincide with the 30th Anniversary of Marine Money International thus it is expected to be a memorable event. The Greek event Program will be packed with the industry’s movers and shakers and topics which will be discussed include:
- Alternative Finance for shipping – from Chinese
leasing to boutique finance houses.
- Shipping banks and the type of deals they are
willing to finance.
- A Dry Bulk Recovery. Again?
- Will global growth spur demand for shipping?
Will China be the new champion of globalization?
- Leading personalities discuss comparisons of this
market with previous crises and how to spot
For further information please click on the link here.