Kasia is a Senior Associate with GMX, joined in 2019.
She holds a phd in international tax law and is an experienced professional with international exposure of four jurisdiction. She focuses on corporate, tax and regulatory matters. She is a Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS).
Before joining GMX, Kasia was working with CITCO Group of Companies in Amsterdam as Trust Officer Legal in the Private Equity Real Estate Team. Just before that she cooperated with a boutique law firm in Warsaw servicing private clients. Previously, she was a Research Fellow and Research Associate in IBFD in Amsterdam and a Senior Consultant in PwC in Poland.
English, Italian, Polish
- Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS)
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist, ACAMS (2018)
- PhD, International Tax Law, University of Lodz (2014)
- LLM, European Business Law, Essex University (2008)
- Master of Law, University of Lodz (2007)