Dr. Roberta Farrugia Galea is an associate, having joined Gauci-Maistre Xynou upon its foundation in 2015. Prior to joining GMX, Roberta practised with a reputable law firm as a legal trainee, focusing on various sectors of law including court applications and litigation as well as drafting legal agreements and research.
With GMX, Roberta focuses on the fields of Corporate and Commercial, Citizenship and Residency, Real Estate and Construction while also taking on work in the fields of litigation and dispute resolution and intellectual property.
- Corporate and Commercial
- Citizenship and Residency
- Real Estate and Construction
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
Roberta practised as a Legal Trainee with GM Corporate and Fiduciary Services Limited for two years prior to joining Gauci-Maistre Xynou as an Associate upon its foundation in 2015.
English, Maltese, Italian
- Member of the Chamber of Advocates, Malta
- Admitted to the Maltese Bar, Superior Courts of Malta
- Doctor of Laws, University of Malta (2015)
- Diploma of Notary Public, University of Malta (2013)
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Malta (2012)